Because at health centurion we understand how much discipline it takes to loose weight in winter, we have listed the perfect recipe for your diet this winter.
Makes 4 servings
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time 10 minutes
- 15ml canola oil
- 40ml soy sauce (reduced sodium)
- 10ml curry powder
- 30ml crunchy peanut butter
- 300g beef rump steak, cut into thin reaps
- 400g frozen stir fry vegetables
- 50g cashew nuts
- 30g fresh coriander (optional)
Mix the oil, soy sauce, curry powder and peanut butter. Heat a large wok or pan over high heat and add the oil mixture. Add the beef strips and vegetables.
Stir fry until done but still crispy.
Add the nuts and flavour to taste with salt & pepper.
Add coriander leaves.
Serve with a small serving of brown rice
For More recipes Contact at health centurion today